Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Finally...

After 2 months of trying...most importantly, trying to find the connection between the passion to work with eldery...I realise I do not have the calling for it. Everytime i came to work, the feeling is really like a zombie. Although my colleague says that the eldery like me and i can chat with them,but the feeling is different. I can get along with anybody, I can talk and chat, but I still feel my passion with children. I miss my children.

In any new jobs that i am going to seek now, before leaving this place,it is going to be children-related. I have my try and I know my preferences.

To hang out everyday in a place full of eldery is really not suitable for everyone. Some have the calling for them, others have the calling for children, I bet I am the one.

One more sidenote...Am considering this offer by my friend. She is a very mature and trustworthy friend of mine. She intended to open a cafe and asked me to parthnership with her. Without cash, is just employee first. Her ideas are good and she cooks well and she is capable.

I am at my cross road now...

Should i just continue on my path...or criss cross with hers?

Wondering.....

No comments: