
YEAH!!! Cool weather!!

Darling and me

All the poly gers, 2 married. Hee Hee!

Concentrating by the rod, except me.

Yummy looking prawns.
After that, we went to have our dinner at AJISEN and started to roll out our enthusitic plans to gather for more EXCITING events. Phyllis came up with a GREAT idea of having a adventure walk at Bedok area!! I did take a look at the webpage and thought it must be very thrilling and fun! Thought it was nice and something to spice up life! My darling doesn't have much response to this when i mention it to him. A sudden thought suddenly strike me. I think he is afraid of heights. Well, i will confirm with him again. And can you imagine, even my dream is related to this upcoming adventure event!! I dreamt i need to walk across something when i am high high up. Forget the details of the dream already. I don't know if i am too scared, too happy or too nervous about this. Ha ha ha!! But i am definitely looking forward to it! And and and although Nick is frustrated when he gave me a "bicycle renewal course" and we have a heat up argument again BUT i still insist hi teaching me. I have bad habits of
- Braking with my legs
- Reckless cycling
- Ignorance about brake
- Mount and alight bicycle with constant contact of banging on the NODNOD..Hahahah!!
So he taught me real hard to erase my habits but i am too timid to try.hahah!!
By the way, Nick and me went to catch the movie "Up" at Cathay at AMK hub.

It is a 3D show. God! I love this movie!! I love its colours!!! I love the colourful balloons, the colourful bird, the loyal boy and the silly willy dog. This cartoon is although a bit sad but is very meaningful! I wonder what is my dream and adventure i want with Nick. Hmmm....
No comments:
Post a Comment