Wow...took a long time for me to search for a CHIO skin till I find this. Not sure if it is too colourful for your liking but I do like the liveliness of it. So bubbly colourful.
Today I am on leave as I went on a medical checkup which my new employer wanted. Went for blood, urine test, chest X-ray and general checkup at SATAS. Packaage is about 48 bucks. Actually what physical checkup test should I go to check if I am physically ok to get pregnat?
Am going to take out my tooth which is decaying. I know it sounds yuckie. I don't even dare to think how painful it will be else I would not dare to go and extract it out. But seeing the black space at the back of my mouth is bothering me.
Am going on my new job soon on 1st Sep. Back to be Teacher Carole. This time with the K1 and K2. Am glad to go back to my comfort zone. How I wish my new house would faster come so that I can have freedom and space of my own...
Oh my Sapphire....I wish you are here soon!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment