Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Sapphire Siaoz

Missed lots of updates as I am super busy with my new nest and I actually visited it everyday since my key collection except for one weekend. Reason being we need to do defect check and hope Hdb will verify and fix up our stuffs before cny. Ideally, renovation will start after cny and we can move in before April. Nick and me love our new nest a lot and has not much complaints about it.

Ironically, people has been predicting end of the world at 2012. Even my mummy is talking about it and say that sincere prayers might get us off this crisis. I really dislike listening to these news as who knows what lies ahead of us? I don't like predictions. Who can fix our future? Why think so much when there is already enough to think everyday? Ok, I should say practically the reason for end of world might be cause of Dragon year and Chinese believe it is lucky and baby boom cause over population as the world is flooded with diapers....

Well, just live by the day and treasure every moment! Live everyday like it's your last!!!!

No comments: