Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Year 2013 first post
Yes! Back! And with an extra member in my tummy. My little baby girl! Life is really so interesting after marriage! First, I got a house and out of joy and pleasure, my husband and I received a gift from heaven, just when I am asking myself what is my next goal.Everything just falls into place by itself. This is life.
My next step will be motherhood. Motherhood starts the moment when I am pregnat. Although it is a rough start as I have all the "NoNo" syptoms of first trimester,I am enjoying my pregancy now as I feel my little girl's movements in my tummy. The more I feel her, the more I loved her!At first, I could only feel her at one place of my tummy. Now I could feel my top and bottom of tummy moved together when she moves! Sometimes my whole tummy wobbles! I tried putting a soft toy on my tummy and in 5 seconds time, my little girl moved and the toy dropped. Keke! So cute!
I have started to buy my little girl's barang barang and Daddy Nick has to move his butt to clear our study room and built racks for our storeroom. Mummy Carole has to quickly go shopping to use up the vouchers for baby's shopping before third trimester hit. I am walking more slowly now as breathless is catching up. Little baby is growing well in tummy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment