Wake up early in the morning and met Joyce at 7.15am for a jog at Punggol Park. As normal, I am late and only reach at 7.45am. :(
After the jog and walk session, we went Hougang mall Kopitiam to eat breakfast. After that, went ntuc to buy ingredients for lasagna and popiah. Reached Stephanie's home and I found out that preparing ingredients like shredding, cutting and peeling are more tiring than cooking!!! And deep-frying is another frightful struggle with killing oil splattering out to burnt you... Haha!!! I wish I can have many auto machines to help me do this and i could just cook. It is very tiring. Despite all these, the dishes turn out yummy as Stephanie is a good cook while she show us how to cook.
P/s: Have been refreshing my Hdb hub website so often today and my key collection date and time is still not out yet. Super sianzzz











No comments:
Post a Comment