Saturday, December 10, 2011

A Saturday

Super irritated with my ID today as he fly us kite again. Has give us quite valid reasons but subsequently, it just makes you feel that he is not sincere. But well, my hubby decided to be gracious about it until I keep nagging. My final decision is just to let him decide. My indecisive nature has irritate him enough today. Let's just hope tomorrow will be a good day. *pray hard*

Today we went furniture mall to seek for my dining table and didn't manage to find it. I still love the one that I saw at fullhouse. After that we went to bugis and had lunch n dessert. Next, we proceed to sunshine plaza to see models. Hubby love models of tanks. Lastly, we hang out at Pomo and bought all my exchange gifts!!!

There is Jessie gang, may gang and ex-sunny-bunny teachers gang. Yeah shopping done!!!! Ended with a pict of me and the gifts!!! Haha :)

No comments: