Friday, January 22, 2010

Bad news.... CCF rejected me... *sob sob*.... There is me,on the way to apply for other jobs! Jia you!!!! :)

Went to Bukit Timah yesterday and darling took leave to accompany me. I know I am a bad influence right? :P But he needs a break from his messy work and thus the last minute pong tang. It was a cooling walk and my third time there. Was introduced to this wonderful route by Bee Lian. Ever since,I try to go once a week. We met at 8am to eat our breakfast and slowly made our way there. After the walk,darling and me went to Courts which is just opposite to take a look at our new bed and bed frame. Went to test on the different mattress. Land our eyes on a white PVC bed frame with a medium firm mattress from "Sleep clinic". We did not get an excellent bed frame and bed as we will be getting a new set of furniture for our new house. After that, we went to have a meal.

By the time we reached home, it is already 4pm. Have a nice shower to get rid of the super sticky feeling and rotted till dinner time. While rotting, we were playing with the two dolls sitting on my bed. I guess only darling has this kind of "kiddish-ness" to blend into mine. That is why we are together.:) Our frequency are really much the same.

Quarrels did let us know each other better and i have learnt that i cannot always looked at some one's flaws. And we should be role models ourselves. Dun expect our partners to be angels when we are demons ourselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just had a "blood-vomitting" argument with my nephew. He wanted to eat some biscuits and have been eating it before his meals. Being concerned that he will not be able to eat his dinner, i told him that he cannot eat it. He tried to grab it from the table and i stopped him and he just keep bugging me for it and keep wanting to grab it away by force. I realise i really really dislike him. When i see his face which he kept arguing with me, i feel like slapping him. Especially when i am teaching him Mathematics, he would spent time arguing with me about how to do the sums!! Which is obviously wrong!!!! I must always shout at him then he will keep his mouth shut. Every time when i teach him, it will always land into some big quarrel. It is really a challenge to handle him.

When i am handling him, i will always turned into a demon. I knew that i cannot blame him as my brother and brother-in-law are not good role models themselves. They expect their children to be angels when they are not setting a good example themselves.

Because of this, i wanted to work hard with Nick to be good role parents. It is really not easy to discipline the next generation. I will need plenty of tolerance, love and patience. I am learning. Still learning!

No comments: