----->> Noticed that age is catching up. Yes, sad to say. When this number "3" strikes, it seems that physically there is a change too. You got to sleep earlier, you cannot be an night owl anymore, it is easier to be FAT, it is easier to be breathless and very tired. Ever since i have my fever virus last year, i can feel i have fatigue for the first time of my life!!! It is a kind of tired feeling when your heart start to pump so fast and you get a breathless as you are so tired and you MUST rest else you will feel very bad and breathless. I get that feeling now and then when i overtire myself. When i am young, i will find difficulty in breathing and i gonna take huge intake of air when i dawn till morning but i do not feel so bad. Now, i really have to take care of my body. Therefore, exercise and ample sleep is more than important now! I get breathless now when i am nervous. God, i sounds like an old lady. I am trying my best to still keep my butt moving even now i am suppose to rest and find a job. I try my best not to take afternoon naps as one will get fatter and also, it disrupt your sleep. I surrender now by the clock strikes one. I will be too tired!!! I got to sleep before one. Is that a bad sign? :(
Search from internet, and found this:
Symptoms of FATIGUE include the following:
- Weakness, lack of energy, tiredness, exhaustion (HAVE!!)
- Passing out or feeling as if you are going to pass out (DON'T HAVE)
- Palpitations (feeling your heart beating) (HAVE!! AND QUITE HARD AND FAST!! NEED TO CALM MYSELF DOWN!!)
- Dizziness (DON'T HAVE)
- Vertigo (DON't HAVE)
- Shortness of breath (HAVE)
Prevention
- Manage your stress: Practice relaxation. Take time out for yourself.
- Get exercise: Start slowly. Do something you like. Find a good time to exercise.Find a partner.
- Check out your medications.
- Improve your diet: Eat a good breakfast (whole grain cereal, fruit, milk). Add more fruits and vegetables.
- Stop the caffeine habit.
- Give up smoking.
- Have sex with your spouse or partner.
- Get enough sleep: Have a routine. Go to bed at the same time every night.
- Avoid coffee, tea, or caffeinated drinks after 6 pm.
- Drink no alcohol after dinner and decrease the total amount of alcohol (alcohol interferes with sleep patterns).
p/s: Do anyone of you thinks you suffer from fatigue tooo????
Our preparation for our wedding shots. This wedding thing is getting me stressed up. New responsibilities and roles. I think this contributes to my fatigue too. I have to remind myself to stay positive as life is full of challenges. I cannot be defeated by them! I have to make the best out of everything i have!!! << --------
Ok, i got to exercise!!!!
Continue my story...went to CHAPTER 2 for Nick's haircut.
There are more layers and sharp edges to his hair. I think is not that obvious but he certainly looked better.
No comments:
Post a Comment